Springboard Enterprises Australia Accelerator
The Springboard Enterprises Australia Accelerator gives female founders access to the tools, expertise, networks and knowledge to help them grow and scale their business.
You are a female led company building high-growth businesses. We will empower you access to a suite of relevant experts, services and resources. To be eligible for Springboard Enterprises Australia Accelerator Program you must be a woman in a senior management position with a significant equity stake in the company.
Entry to this highly desired program is selective. Only 8-10 entrepreneurs are selected for the program.
If you are unsure about whether or not you are a fit for the program, let's talk. We can help you determine whether you’re ready for our Springboard Enterprises Australia Accelerator Program or, if you are not quite there, you can get there through our E3: Empower, Evolve, Escalate Program. Contact us at info@SBEaustralia.org
Once accepted, entrepreneurs dive in for a three-day Bootcamp in Sydney with our US Springboard founders and advisers, followed by an intensive eight-week mentoring period with our handpicked advisory teams.
The program culminates in The Dolphin Tank®, an event where participants pitch their businesses to a panel of investors, business specialists and advisers.
Feedback, Not a Feeding Frenzy.
Springboard Enterprises The Dolphin Tank® pitch sessions are designed to provide our entrepreneurs with actionable insights from a knowledgeable community.
The Dolphin Tank® isn’t about Sharks or competition—our participants have already passed that challenge to become part of Springboard Enterprises Australia Accelerator. It’s about channelling the expertise of the people in the room to provide support, constructive feedback and practical advice.
Here's how we do it:
- 3-day Bootcamp of intensive workshops in Sydney.
- 8-week Coaching Program with a custom team of advisors from Australia and the US to help refine and perfect your investor pitch.
- Access to our global alumnae network and advisors from the start-up, industry, government and corporate sectors.
- Access to potential enterprise customers and investors.
- Roundtables with investors and key figures from the Australian and US start-up community.
- Final presentation at our The Dolphin Tank® pitch event.