Springboard Enterprises Australia Accelerator
The Springboard Enterprises Australia Accelerator provides women-led companies access to a suite of relevant experts and resources to assist them in building scalable, sustainable businesses.
Join us at our launch events to hear more about the Springboard Enterprises Australia Accelerator program and ask any questions you might have.
Emerging, high-growth companies with a woman/women in senior leadership positions are eligible to apply for the Springboard Enterprises Australia Accelerator Program:
- A track record of milestone achievement, which may include: grants, clients, revenue, or partners;
- A profitable market opportunity with a defensible competitive advantage;
- A credible core management team or the ability to attract one;
- A willingness to invest back in Springboard and our network;
- All funding stages from seed to early stage (Series A) to late stage (Series B and beyond)
Participation in this highly regarded program is selective. Following an online application, online review, and in-person interviews up to 10 companies are selected to participate in the program.
If you are unsure about whether or not your company is a fit, let’s talk. We can help you determine whether you’re eligible for our program. Please email us at email@example.com.
The Springboard Enterprises Australia Accelerator Program serves as the on-ramp into the Springboard Alumnae Network: a global community of world-class entrepreneurs, investors and business development professionals committed to supporting entrepreneurial businesses and the women who lead them.
Participating companies are provided with a series of opportunities to work with relevant experts through in-person and virtual engagements.
The program involves:
- Rigorous application and review process including online assessment of company opportunities and in person interviews held in 4 cities during which applicants present their businesses to a panel of experts.
- 3-day Bootcamp (in Sydney) – Companies selected to participate are invited to attend a highly interactive program focusing on an assessment of each company’s opportunity.
- 8-week Coaching Program – Each company is assigned a team of advisors who offer input on business strategy and provide connections to financial and other resources.
- The Dolphin Tank® - An in-person presentation session at the end of the Coaching Program designed to surround you with an engaged and supportive audience of investors, corporate executives, and advisors who offer actionable insights, connections and access to relevant resources.
- The Global Alumnae Network – Lifelong affiliation with a global community of innovators, investors and influencers who are available to help as you grow your business through market and product expansion.
Key Dates - 2018
- Applications open: Monday, 8 January 2018
- Launch events: 30 January to 7 February 2018
- Applications close: 5:00pm (AEST) on Friday, 23 February 2018
- Regional interviews: 5 - 8 March 2018
- Selection notification: Monday, 12 March 2018
- Bootcamp: Monday, 9 April to Thursday, 12 April 2018
- Coaching Program: 23 April to 22 June 2018
- Dolphin Tank: Thursday, 28 June 2018
- New York City Dinner: TBC