Springboard Enterprises Australia Life Sciences Accelerator
Springboard’s Life Sciences accelerator program for women-led healthcare and life science companies seeking seed and growth funding and expert connections to develop solutions in pharma, including new drugs, diagnostics, pharma technologies, and drug-delivery devices and more.
Meet our 2018 Alumnae!
Emerging, high-growth companies with a woman in a senior leadership position that has already passed proof of concept stage and by their very nature will disrupt the marketplace to achieve their potential as high-growth and high-return enterprises.
Applications are accepted from:
- A woman in a key senior leadership position with a significant equity stake and/or decision making authority;
- A track record of milestone achievement, which may include: grants, clients, revenue, or partners;
- A profitable market opportunity with a defensible competitive advantage;
- A credible core management team or the ability to attract one;
- A willingness to invest back in Springboard and our network;
- All funding stages from seed to early stage (Series A) to late stage (Series B and beyond).
Participation in this highly regarded program is selective. Following an online application, online review, and in-person interviews up to 10 companies are selected to participate in the program.
If you are unsure about whether or not your company is a fit, let’s talk. We can help you determine whether you’re eligible for our program. Please email us at email@example.com.
The Life Sciences Accelerator serves as the on-ramp into the Springboard Alumnae Network: a global community of world-class entrepreneurs, investors and business development professionals committed to supporting entrepreneurial businesses and the women who lead them.
Participating companies are provided with a series of opportunities to work with relevant experts through in-person and virtual engagements that aim to support them in addressing gaps in their business case and investor pitch.
The program involves:
- Rigorous application and review process including online assessment of company opportunities and in person interviews held in 4 cities during which applicants present their businesses to a panel of experts;
- 3-day Bootcamp (in Melbourne) – Companies selected to participate are invited to attend a highly interactive program focusing on an assessment of each company’s opportunity;
- 8-week Coaching Program – Each company is assigned a team of advisors who offer input on business strategy and provide connections to financial and other resources;
- The Dolphin Tank® - An in-person presentation session at the end of the Coaching Program designed to surround you with an engaged and supportive audience of investors, corporate executives, and advisors who offer actionable insights, connections and access to relevant resources;
- The Global Alumnae Network – Lifelong affiliation with a global community of alumnae as well as innovators, investors and influencers who are available to help as you grow your business through market and product expansion.